Are you enjoying an extended season of road travel around Australia?
Are you looking for ways to use your time and mobility to serve the Lord Jesus?
The PIM Nomads’ Network is an exciting new way for people to get involved in what God is doing around our nation.
The PIM Nomads Network kicks off for 2023 with a week of evangelism training and networking, to be held on 28 March – 2 April.
Any Nomads who may be passing through the area throughout the month of April are also invited to camp at New Dunesk and receive some more informal training while networking with other Nomads.
To register your interest, email [email protected]
The Nomads’ Network encourages and equips participants to use their Nomad travels for God’s glory through:
- Developing the skills and confidence to effectively share the Gospel with others
- Providing opportunities to serve practically in remote and rural churches and communities
- Inspiring participants with the work of the Gospel, so that everyone can return home with renewed vigour to serve in their local churches
The PIM Nomads’ Network is not a one-off event, but an ongoing network of like-minded travellers seeking to use their time and travels for God’s glory. Joining the Nomads’ Network creates opportunities for members to develop new skills, make new friends and find ways to serve whilst on the road.
The PIM Nomads’ Network provides members with the following benefits and opportunities:
- An exciting four-day practical ministry training and orientation event at New Dunesk (Ardlethan NSW), held in April each year. This kick off event for 2023 is scheduled for 28-31 March. If you wish to know more about this event, call CEO Hugh on 0438 868 964 or email [email protected]
- Any Nomads who may be passing through the area throughout the month of April are also invited to camp at New Dunesk and receive some more informal training while networking with other Nomads.
- Invitation to help us run an outreach event at Beltana SA for the ANZAC day weekend around the 25th April.
- Open invitation to camp at New Dunesk whenever you are passing by during the year.
- Informal ‘reconnect’ weekend camping at New Dunesk with other Nomads from the network – Date TBC.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand new network of willing and available volunteers to help serve remote and rural churches and communities in practical ways.
To join in with this great network, you will need your own caravan, camper trailer or tent. New Dunesk has toilets, showers and a camp kitchen.
Cost to be part of the program for the year is $500 per couple or $350 per individual.
Want to know more? Give CEO Hugh a call on 0438 868 964 or email [email protected]